SharePoint is not a typical Microsoft product. Do you agree? What I mean to say is that it’s not like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. which you can learn by trial and error (quite the contrary: there could be severe penalties you will pay for errors or not following best practices when working with or building solutions on SharePoint). In fact, it’s not a product at all – it’s a platform, like Windows, on which you can build the solutions and applications You need!
One major advantage of SharePoint: You can build almost anything you want to build without using programming since we now have tools and built in services such as SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Access Services, Reporting Services, Term Store, automating processes using SharePoint Designer Workflows, Branding sites and much much more.
Our main goal has been and continues to be to support SharePoint end users, designers, developers, administrators and also SharePoint consultants worldwide through the following services we offer:
- Helping corporations train and empower All of their SharePoint users: end users, developers and administrators
- On-demand video tutorial training for individuals Online and on DVDs for offline viewing
- Lots of no-cost videos and recorded webinars you can view without any need for registration or other formalities
- Just in time remote consulting support by SharePoint experts around the world – When you need us most!
- In-person training (through SharePoint training leader Critical Path Training)
We are hoping to enhance our services even further this year by committing to the following:
- Adding Lots of new videos to the site (current video count is 348) – plans are to still keep releasing at least a couple of new videos every other week
- Enhancing the site functionality with better filtering and sorting of videos as our collection grows
- Hiring new personnel to support our site subscribers and visitors
- Adding additional benefits for being a subscriber to SharePoint-Videos.com
- Continue to provide no-cost webinars that will enhance your knowledge of areas within SharePoint
Want to chat about how we can help you? Send me an email directly and we can chat through email or phone to see how/if we can help you. If not, I’ll refer you to another company or provider who can help.
Looking forward to year 2012! Best wishes to you in all your endeavors!