The recording of the webinar on Project Server 2010 is now available on the site. Also available through that page is the slide deck that our presenter Dux has graciously made available to all.
Many other previous webinar recordings are also available on the site.
Here is the information about this webinar recording –
Dux Raymond Sy – SharePoint MVP, PMP – http://www.meetdux.com
Audience: Project teams, managers, decision makers
In today’s project-centric work environment, the ability to coordinate multiple projects with distributed teams, and making high-level strategic decisions based upon consolidated project progress, risk and resource usage information is critical. Microsoft Project Server 2010 is an enterprise-wide project management platform designed to meet these challenges.
In this session, you learn to optimize Project Server to manage enterprise projects. You’ll also learn how to:
- Build an Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution based on Microsoft Project Server
- Create a portfolio of projects using new and existing project plans
- Manage and optimize project resources across the enterprise
- Collaborate with geographically distributed project team members using Project Web Access
- Identify and assign responsibility for project risks and issues
- Monitor and analyze performance of enterprise projects and portfolios
- Leverage SharePoint 2010 collaboration tools
This webinar was sponsored by SharePoint-Videos.com.
Fundamental knowledge and experience of Project Management and familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Office and SharePoint is assumed.
Date presented: Monday, November 14, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDT