Webinar on 11/14/2011 at 2pm Eastern – Effectively manage enterprise projects with Project Server 2010
We’re back with another webinar (and of course as always, there is no cost to attend the webinar. All we ask is that you provide feedback at the end that can help us improve).
Dux Raymond Sy – SharePoint MVP, PMP – http://www.meetdux.com
Audience: Project teams, managers, decision makers
In today’s project-centric work environment, the ability to coordinate multiple projects with distributed teams, and making high-level strategic decisions based upon consolidated project progress, risk and resource usage information is critical. Microsoft Project Server 2010 is an enterprise-wide project management platform designed to meet these challenges.
In this session, you learn to optimize Project Server to manage enterprise projects. You’ll also learn how to:
- Build an Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution based on Microsoft Project Server
- Create a portfolio of projects using new and existing project plans
- Manage and optimize project resources across the enterprise
- Collaborate with geographically distributed project team members using Project Web Access
- Identify and assign responsibility for project risks and issues
- Monitor and analyze performance of enterprise projects and portfolios
- Leverage SharePoint 2010 collaboration tools
This webinar is sponsored by SharePoint-Videos.com. During and after the webinar, we’ll take your questions and try to answer them to the best of our ability.
Fundamental knowledge and experience of Project Management and familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Office and SharePoint is assumed.
Date: Monday, November 14, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: